I will own this: I love watching the Real Housewives of New York City. I love the Real Housewives franchise in general. I love watching people bicker and argue about stupid things and get into trouble after a few cocktails. It's both nauseating and entertaining. While the ladies from the other cities usually just talk about the money they do or don't have, RHONY had a lot of storylines this year to fit into one short season. It's probably because there's just too many women! Eight is too much!
My favorite highlights of the season:
- Bethenny's return brought back the real in Real Housewives. I love how she calls the other ladies out on their bullshit.
- These women are more open about sex this season. I mean, the whole Pirate Booty scandal last year probably helped them loosened up. They no longer talk about jewelries and dresses. Thank God.
- The Princess vs. Countess showdown was fun to watch. Luann doesn't seem to know what she is angry about but she keeps insisting she is mad about something. Maybe she's just trying to stay relevant so her contract gets renewed again?
- The whole Turks and Caicos trip was a blast. It is probably one of the best RH trips I've seen so far.
- DORINDA! She's bat shit crazy and I love her.
I think overall it was a great season and this great cartoon sums up all the mess in less than 7 minutes.